Proudly Helping Veterans in Georgia
At the law firm of Rogers, Hofrichter & Karrh, LLC, we are proud to help veterans and others who have served our country. We helps veterans seek service connected disability claims and successfully obtain benefits. Our clients have included a range of wartime veterans from WWII to Iraq or Afghanistan. Other clients are veterans who have proudly served within our country's borders and have suffered from a disabling injury. Let us help serve you as you have served our country.
Do You Have a Service Connected Disability Claim?
Since 1993, the Atlanta veterans' affairs lawyers of Rogers, Hofrichter & Karrh, LLC have provided superior legal representation with a record of favorable results to people with disability claims. Part of our disability claims practice is helping veterans make compensation claims for service connected disabilities. We offer free initial consultations. Schedule yours today.
Contact us online or call toll free at 877-572-3949.
Our law firm is AV-rated under Martindale-Hubbell's peer review rating system.*
Our Veterans' Disability Claims Practice
No matter how or when you served our country, if you have suffered a service connected disability, you have legal rights. Disabilities can manifest during and even after military service. Let us help you make your veterans' disability claims. We will be there for you every step of the way from the initial application to any appeals. Our veterans' disability claims practice includes:
- Helping veterans file service connected disability claims for both physical and mental disabilities such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Explaining the ratings claims process
- Answering all your questions such as how does a VA claim affect my employability?
- Filing any necessary veterans' disability claims appeals
Contact Us: Experienced Georgia Disability Claims Attorneys
Each of our founding partners have more than 20 years of experience in disability law, and they have a high success rate in administrative appeals and litigation. Let us help you with your veterans disability claim. Contact us today to discuss your veterans affairs and disability claims needs.
* Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories—legal ability and general ethical standards.