How A Disability Claims Lawyer Can Help You
The average person is at a disadvantage in filing disability claims. The rules and timelines are strict, the forms are complex, and the insurance carriers or government entities are not friendly to your plight. In fact, they will look for every possible reason to deny your claim or limit your benefits.
The attorneys of Rogers, Hofrichter & Karrh, LLC practice exclusively in disability law. Our in-depth knowledge of disability claims levels the playing field to give you a fighting chance for the benefits you need and deserve.
We serve clients in the Metro Atlanta area and across Georgia. Call us toll-free at 877-572-3949 for a free case evaluation regarding:
- Social Security disability (SSDI)
- Georgia workers’ compensation
- Long-term disability insurance
Why You Should Hire an Attorney
You are not required to hire a lawyer, but filing your own disability claim is more likely to result in a flat-out denial or unnecessary delay in processing your claim. Without legal counsel, you may unwittingly provide information that damages your legal standing or limits your benefits.
Rogers, Hofrichter & Karrh can’t guarantee approval, but we believe our focused representation gives you a distinct advantage:
- We know disability law and your rights. We won’t let employers and insurers walk all over you.
- Every case is unique, but we have probably handled a claim very similar to yours.
- We work for you, and we don’t get paid unless we secure your benefits.
- We often get clients qualified for additional benefits they were not aware of.
- We understand how the Social Security Administration and insurance companies work: their claims process and why they reject certain claims.
- We are familiar with the qualifying Social Security disabilities and the medical documentation required, including psychiatric claims and other hard-to-prove impairments.
- Our lawyers have a 90 – 95 percent win rate in Administrative Law Judge hearings.
- Our team will answer your questions and provide moral support for a complex and aggravating process.
Find Out How We Can Help
Contact us today to arrange a free consultation at our downtown Atlanta office or Fayetteville office.